Gendai Reiki Ho Master Training
This is a Japanese Reiki Master level class containing many aspects of original Japanese Usui Reiki Ryoho (URR). Mr. Hiroshi Doi is a member of the URR Gakkai (Society) in Japan, and author of the book Iyashino Gendai Reiki-ho (Modern Reiki Method For Healing). His school of Reiki is called Gendai Reiki Ho and his master level class is a one-day workshop. His Gendai Reiki is a combination of traditional URR Gakkai Reiki, other Japanese healing techniques he has learned, and Western forms of Reiki.
Doi-sensei asks that his system of Reiki be taught exactly as he presents it. The first day is for the master class, called Gokuikaiden (highest level). Then, in order to give students a fuller picture of Doi-sensei's methods, Paula also provides a BONUS day with her Gendai Reiju workshop, plus opportunity to review and practice her techniques that are taught in the first three levels. This second day is OPTIONAL and not required to receive Gendai Reiki Master certification. It simply gives the student additional exposure to Doi-sensei’s techniques and additional time to practice them. This second day is provided FREE for those enrolled in the master class.
The energy lineage of the class is Usui / Taketomi / Koyama / Doi / Rivard / Brewer / Bojsen.
Students will receive a certificate as Gendai Reiki Shihan, a full set of manuals for all four levels of the Gendai Reiki Ho system.
The Gendai Reiki Master training includes:
- Instruction in Gendai Reiki Ho Mastership (Shihan) Gokuikaiden material, as well as a review of Gendai Reiki Ho Shoden, Okuden and Shinpiden key material (the first three levels).
- A Gendai Reiki Ho Master certificate.
- An attunement using Doi-sensei's master level integrated attunement.
- Attunements using Doi-sensei's Shoden, Okuden and Shinpiden process
- A detailed class manual with all the information, techniques and illustrated attunements.
- The class manuals that Doi-sensei uses for all four levels of Gendai Reiki Ho.
BONUS Reiju Workshop on the second day includes:
- The Doi-sensei Gendai Reiju process (including Power Reiju and Self Reiju)
(Note: these are the simple attunements that Mr. Doi will use in his Reiki gatherings, to emulate what the Usui Reiki Ryoho Gakkai do in their meetings.
- a 1931 Hayashi attunement process. This is one of the versions that Dr. Hayashi taught, all of which are similar.
- Another original Reiki empowerment (attunement) process. This is thought to be how Usui Sensei would originally connect his students to Reiki.
- PRACTICE time in all the above
- PLUS a detailed workshop manual with all attunements illustrated.
NOTE: It is assumed that the student will already be a practicing Reiki practitioner and have the ongoing support of a previous teacher in the areas of class content, and the ethics and practices of a Reiki practitioner. The way this class is presented by Doi-sensei outside of Japan assumes all this and he offers no ongoing support after class. Inside Japan, a new master would be expected to repeat the class and assist Doi-sensei in his other classes and meetings.
Master Class Syllabus:
Qualifications of a Reiki Master
Helpful Hints for Self Realization (Enlightenment)
Understanding of Attunements and Symbols
Preparation for Giving an Attunement
Actual Technique for Giving Attunements at Three Levels
Characteristics of Each of the Three Levels
The Teachings of Usui
Three Major Treatment Modalities
A Fourth Technique – Reiji
27 Hints for Gendai Reiki Ho Masters
A Reiju Technique
Integrated Attunement with all Symbols
Practice with Reiju Techniques
Gendai Power Reiju
Gendai Self Reiju Process
A Hayashi Attunement
A Simple Reiju Technique
Some other Older Versions of Reiju
Doi-sensei’s Understanding of Meaning and Function of Symbols
Review of Gendai Reiki Ho Techniques
Shudan Reiki Ho (group Reiki)
Renqoku Reiki Ho (Reiki marathon)
Reiki Mawashi (Reiki circle)
Nentatsu Ho (affirmation transmitting)
Jaki-giri Johka Ho (cutting off and purging negative energies)
Jiko Joka Healing (self cleansing)
Koki Ho (exhalation method)
Gyoshi Ho (gaze method)
Heso Chiryou Ho (the naval treatment method)
Seiheki Chiryo Ho (habits correction method)
Uchite Chiryo Ho (patting hands treatment method)
Nadete Chiryo Ho (stroking hands treatment method)
Oshite Chiryo Ho (pressing hands treatment method)